- "High (Tove Lo Flip)" - Hippie Sabotage
- "Murakami" - Made in Heights
- "Deeper (Oflynn Remix)" - Ella Eyre
- "4 U" - Fwdslxsh
- "Pure Wet" - Jensen Sportag
- "Blue Hawaii" - ASTR
- "Everything" - Katy B
- "Younger (Kygo Remix)" - Seinabo Sey
- "Come On To Me" - Major Lazer feat. Sean Paul
- "Never Leave You - Uh Oh (Lumidee Refix)" - MNEK
- "Ms. Fat Booty (Louis Futon Remix)" - Mos Def
- "I Just Wanna Love U (Jean Tonique Remix)" - Jay-Z feat. Pharrell
- "Heartbreak" - (SevnthWonder Remix) - Jhene Aiko
- "Middle of Things, Beautiful Wife (Stwo Remix)" - Sango feat. SPZRKT
- "Coca1n3 Heartbeak" - Bridget Kelly
- "Take Me Home" - JoJo
- "Pathetic" - Erik Hassle
- "Good News" - Daley
- "Paralyzed" - Oddisee
- "Red Dust" - James Vincent McMorrow
- "Scream (James Blake Cover)" - Daniel Caesar
- "Not in That Way" - Sam Smith
Is winter driving you mad? Do you scowl in disgust when you see yellow and brown heaps of snow? Does it anger you that everywhere you walk you might slip or get your feet wet? Well maybe these jamz will help you get through the winter slush.
This started as a VD playlist and has morphed into the above. Enjoy.
Eartha Kitt Interview.
This is extremely heavy.
This was hard to watch, but very worthwhile. Starting at 5:00 I start to heavily empathize rather then sympathize.
" A man? A man has always wanted to lay me down, but he’s never wanted to pick me up. The men that did have real love and affection for me were the ones that never touched me."
A brutally honest and eye-opening interview with Eartha Kitt.
"Caught Up In The Rapture" - JoJo
I’ve played her new EP about 30 times this weekend. My standard weekend cleaning / bathtub music involves Anita Baker jamz, but I might have to make an exception for this cover. It made me very nervous to see that she was covering Anita, but this is a nice fresh take.
1. I just got through an immensely busy month filled with work deadlines and studying resulting in me getting very, very, very little sleep. Last night I finally got 8+ hours of sleep for the first time in weeeeeks.
2. All that studying paid off because it turns out I FUCKING PASSED my second Architectural Registration Exam. I legit thought I failed.
3. I am getting some much needed R&R this weekend at our annual cabin trip at Deep Creek Lake. Yesterday I went skiing and for the first time as a grown adult I went down a black diamond. The slope was so steep you could not see what was beyond the horizon. After 10 minutes of wondering whether I had the balls to do it, I ski’d down without falling.
4. I walked on water today (see above). Our cabin is right on the lake and it’s so cold this year that people are snowmobiling on the ice like it’s a highway. The lake’s edges however, are not so frozen. There was a 7 foot band of wet snow/ice I had to traverse to get to where it looked safe. Once again, after 10 minutes of balls-searching, I just walked out there… and proceeded to look ridiculous by making snow angels and building snow dicks.