Do you ever stalk people on Facebook and mistakenly put their name in the “Update Status” box instead because you’re stalking with such fury and speed, you’re not even paying attention to what you’re actually doing?
Today I actually hit the ‘return’ button on my keyboard after entering someone’s name but THANK GOD you actually have to click “Post” for it to go on the feed.
There’s a big icy dick storm coming all over the Midwest and it’s set to precipitate at the tip today. I think the temperature drops will make a vas deferens in terms of how long the ground will stay slick. Nuts that Little Rock is in the middle of the shaft.
Winter is coming. Get ready for the shift with these warm, crisp tunes.
- Warm Water (Snakehips Remix) - Banks
- What I Might Do (Kilter Remix) - Ben Pearce feat. Anthony Hamilton
- Be Your Girl (Kaytranada Edition) - Teedra Moses
- Differences (DJ Hoodboi Remix) - Ginuwine
- The Way (Spanglish Version) - Ariana Grande feat. Mac Miller
- Underneath the Stars (SevnthWonder Remix) - Mariah Carey
- Ashley - Big Sean feat. Miguel
- Thank You - Busta Rhymes feat. Q-Tip, Lil Wayne
- Can I Get Wit Ya In Zimbabwe (Jaymee Franchina & Jeremy Smith Mix) - Notorious B.I.G. + Flume
- High You Are (Branchez Remix) - What So Not
- Promise Me (The Hood Internet Remix) - Misun
- For Real (Iamnobodi Remix) - Amex Larrieux
- Clipped On - Blood Orange
- Don’t Wait - Mapei
- Sweetest Thing - Lulu James
- Holla Mears - Made in Heights
- Emmanuel (Stwo Remix) - Basecamp
- Elastic Heart - Sia feat. The Weeknd
- Hangover - Charlotte OC
- No Lie - Wet
- Nirvana - Sam Smith
- What an Experience - Janelle Monae
This playlist began as a mix for a boy, but then I decided to switch it up and add extra tracks so that I could share it with errybody. A friend said it was missing “club bangers”; others thought it sounded different than my usual mix. Indeed it’s a little slower than usual, especially on the tail end, but I adore each and every track. Enjoy.